We provide practical experience & knowledge to help farmers and landowners implement conservation improvements to their land.
- Wildlife food plot planting & maintenance
- Conservation Easements
- Filter Strips on Agricultural Farms/Tillable Acres
- Finding Conservation Buyers
- Invasive Species Identification & Removal
- Native Plant Restoration
- Native Prairie Planning, Planting & Maintenance
- CRP Seeding & Planting Services (CP33, EQUIP, WHIP)
- Mid-Contract Maintenance of NRCS Programs
- Upland Bird Habitat & Management
- Tree Planting & Hardwood Reforestation
- Consulting & Planning Services
“Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something.” ~Author Unknown
What People Are Saying
Johnny provides initiative, leadership and recruiting skills, bringing people and companies together to assist with the largest depressional wetlands still in existence in Tippecanoe area, NICHES Mulvey Pond. This diverse restoration provides buffer and cover for the many wetland, grassland and woodland bird species in migration and during the breeding season.
Johnny has opened doors to help promote NICHES new office at Clegg Memorial Garden and worked to raise money to insure that Clegg remains a local natural landmark permanently for Tippecanoe County. He serves on NICHES Land Trust’s Advisory Committee, he is passionate, bright and has been great to work with on the many projects he has assisted us with.