96+- Acres of Tillable Land for Investment or Potential Development in Tippecanoe County, Indiana
Great location for privacy or build a large pond!
West Lafayette, Indiana
Minutes from Purdue University
Parent Tract with Two (2) Parcelizations Available!!
Near US-52 & US 231
Listed Price $550,000
information obtained from sources deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Subject to change without notice.
Income Producing Tillable Farm or Development Land in West Lafayette
Located just a few minutes West of Meijer Grocery, Menard’s Hardware store and all the ammenities of Purdue University, this 96+- Acre tract of farm real estate is an ideal investment opportunity in today’s land real estate market.
Great potential to build a home (or a few homes) and have lots of privacy. Includes some woods for deer hunting and has potential for a large pond.
Income Producing Tillable for 2016
The farm is currently cash rented for the 2016 crop year, an investment in this real estate would produce an immediate return
Location of Purcell Farm:
- 10 Minutes to Meijer Grocery Store
- 10 Minutes to Menards Hardware
- 15 Minutes to Purdue West Shopping Plaza
- 5 Minutes to Fellure IGA Grocery & Gas Station
- 2 hrs South of Chicago, IL area
- 1.5 hrs NW of Indianapolis, Indiana
Address: 4000 N. 800 W. West Lafayette, Indiana 47906
* Property is a Parent Tract, according to Area Plan Commission, this includes two (2) parcelization rights
* Two (2) parcelizations allows for lots less than ten acres.